Friday, August 14, 2009

Gift and great books



Every company I have sold these books to returns to order more. These books always sell. The company I work with is Red Wheel Weiser Conari Publishing. I just refer to them as Conari. They recently started distributing Hampton Roads Publishing books also. What a fabulous combination of companies.

This photo is of a Christmas box that is new this Fall. There are approximately 20 different box titles. Inside is a little book, snowglobe and 3 ornaments to place inside of it. Cute Christmas gift.

I'd love to get our newest catalogs to you. If you are in a rush you can visit the websites and look at the books that way. Then, give me a call and I'll get prices together for you. You will agree that the price is right on these. Conari Press Hampton Roads Publishing I hope to hear from you. Mabyn 1-866-353-4287 toll free or 225-218-9866