Monday, May 12, 2008

Mississippi trip short circuited

I took a quick road trip through parts of Mississippi before having to return home. It is giving me a chance to catch up. After dropping my trusty camera, sad to say, it will no longer be with us. I will have to find a different camera to take its place until I can find another spectacular one. I do love photography however it just would not be worth it to repair my old one at this point. I will have to rely on other's photographs (which are usually better than mine anyway)when I tell you about the products. The items that most people are wanting to know about on this blog right now are the Flex-flops, Cocobelle sandals, Xela reed diffusers and it appears to be Fleur de lis jewelry. I still can't believe that. If your store is thinking about any of these items, please give me a call for I have had enormous interest in the first two definitely.

I'll write later. mabyn